At Marketing 360™ we strongly believe that small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and that by helping small businesses grow we can profoundly change the world. Our all-in-one Marketing Platform provides everything that small businesses need to compete and win online.
Our high-powered, passionate, and skilled team of digital marketing experts are dedicated to ensuring that our small business clients stay ahead of the curve and are successful in meeting their online marketing goals. Marketing 360™ not only provides access to all of the marketing tools & programs that small businesses need to help grow their business, but we also give them access to the dedicated resources they need to get things done to the highest standard.
Marketing 360™ can help businesses create the website of their dreams, manage and nurture leads and contacts, improve their SEO, reputation, and social media presence, and use performance analytics to maximize their results.
Our Sales & Marketing Consultants are the key members of the Marketing 360™ team that engage with potential clients to understand their marketing needs and objectives, and to develop comprehensive multi-channel marketing solutions and plans that fulfill a client's needs and goals based on their customer segmentation and geographic targeting, and budget.
As a Sales & Marketing Consultant, you will play a major role in our mission to help small businesses grow. We are looking for passionate, driven and highly motivated people to join our team!
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years of related professional career experience
- You are passionate about sales, digital marketing, service and the technology that drives our marketing company
- You are curious and ready to learn. Like the clients we represent, our teammates are entrepreneurs. The most successful Sales & Marketing Consultants at Marketing 360™ are those willing to put in the time it takes to become an expert in small business digital marketing
- You are optimistic, patient, and hard-working
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently
- You comfortably navigate between tasks, business models, and marketing strategies to deliver the best results.
- You are competitive and motivated to control your own destiny
- You have high energy and love to work at a fast pace
- You like being on the phone, or video conferencing with clients
- You see challenges as fun problems that you get to solve
What You'll Do
- You'll consult with small business owners on the best digital marketing strategy to grow their businesses
- You'll spend 90% of your time on the phone communicating with clients
- You will acquire new clients for Marketing 360™ from a variety of leads including hot, warm and cool leads from direct advertising campaigns and partnerships
- You'll collaborate with other teammates internally to set clients up for success by using our tools, programs and dedicated resources
You will be provided with a competitive total compensation package that combines a base salary and performance-based bonuses. This will provide you the security of a steady income, while also motivating you to achieve incentive-based performance bonuses. The first two months are dedicated to training and we anticipate new Sales & Marketing Consultants will graduate to become full-service Sales & Marketing Consultants at the completion of their training
You will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits and pension plans following the successful completion of three months of employment. We also offer three weeks vacation
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in being able to work remotely from their home, anywhere in Canada
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment process ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code we will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling the interview of your requirements.