Health and Safety Coordinator
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Energy and Resources Division has an exciting new opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next Health and Safety Coordinator. This role will require you to work with a rotation of 14 days in camp, 7 days out. This role is ideal for you if you are currently enrolled in your NSCO program and are seeking an opportunity to grow your career, this is your role!
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries, we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo, as we continue to grow across Canada!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
· Work across the site using strong negotiation skills, superior presentation skills and influential communication skills
· Experience and/or knowledge in food safety, HACCP and some environmental safety within a remote site, hospitality/hotel setting
· Knowledge of applicable health and safety practices and legislation
· Establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship resulting in highest levels of client and customer satisfaction and account retention, and future business growth plans
· Effectively assist with incident investigation
· Assist and participate in training for safety
· Return to work, modified duties and injury management experience
· Claims, WCB experience
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
· Post secondary as well as NCSO designation an asset or working towards your designation
· COR Audit is an asset
· Food Safety, HACCP
· 3-4 years in a similar role or experience within lodgings, hospitality
What Makes Sodexo Different:
· Flexible work environment
· Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
· Training and development programs
· Countless opportunities for growth
· Corporate responsibility & sustainability
· Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
· Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
· Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
· And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs