Job Title Administrative Data Assistant
Category Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
Administrative Data Assistant – Lloydminster, SK
On behalf of our client, Procom is searching for a Administrative Data Assistant for a 2 month contract position in Lloydminster, SK.
Administrative Data Assistant Job Details
The primary function of an Administrative Data Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. The administrative Data Assistant is responsible for collecting field route tickets from multiple sources and ensuring that all necessary data is being entered and maintained. Aside from the primary duty of data entry, much administrative data assistant also performs other general office tasks like scanning documents and assistance when required.
Administrative Data Assistant Responsibilities
- Collect route tickets from the field and create boxes in HDMS.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Provide general data entry across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
Administrative Data Assistant Must Have Skills
- Proficient with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
Administrative Data Assistant Assignment Length
Administrative Data Assistant Location
Administrative Data Assistant Start Date
October 26, 2020