Job Title Sales
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Salary 90,000 CAD
Performance and Analytics Sales Director in Montreal, Quebec | Careers at Montreal Performance and Analytics Sales Director in Montreal, Quebec | Careers at Montreal Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Performance and Analytics Sales DirectorJob Locations CA-QC-Montreal | CA-QC-Québec | CA-BC-Kelowna | CA-ON-Toronto Posted Date 2 months ago (12/8/2020 4:06 PM) ID 2020-1642 # of Openings 1 Category Ventes
Are you an overachiever with a track record of success in sales and business strategy? Are you seeking a marketing and sales career with an innovative and growing company? Do you like marketing and selling solutions that make a positive impact on the world? Logibec is seeking an exceptional Performance and Analytics Sales Executive.
The Marketing and Sales Director is a key member of Logibec’s Performance and Analytics business unit, with direct reporting to the Vice President of Sales. The successful applicant for this new position will be our dedicated Lead on developing and executing sales campaigns to build the Performance and Analytics business in Canada. With the acquisition of AnalysisWorks and our existing Continuum Analytics team, Logibec is poised to significantly grow our performance and analytics business. A key part of this role is building on what is already working from a sales process and working closely with the VP of Performance and Analytics in building the business.
A key part of this job will be defining the go to market strategy for the business. The Sales Director will analyze Logibec’s current solutions from AnalysisWorks and Continuum and then review the healthcare market and will work with the product teams to define market offers.
The lead will also work with marketing to define campaigns that support the overall business strategy.
The successful proponent will have a demonstrated ability to act as a “lone hunter” marketing and sales lead for a solution that must be tailored to each customer’s business needs. Ideally, we are looking for an individual who understands the consultative sales process. They would have the ability to work with senior healthcare leaders to understand their challenges and create solutions to solve them.
A key factor in our recruiting effort is to find a candidate that has a strong alignment with our values of commitment to excellence, desire to make a positive impact in the world, and being trustworthy and respectful. From a marketing and sales perspective, we’re looking for a top performer, with a track record of success.
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, the Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of Logibec’s full suite of performance and analytics solutions in Canada. Responsibilities will include defining the sales strategy, developing market offers with the product teams, defining marketing strategy, managing a defined sales territory, achieving 100%+ of assigned quota and working with peers and colleagues to provide excellence in sales service to our customers and prospects.
Designing, leading and refining a complex selling process working with our Performance and Analytics team:
- Working closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Performance and Analytics in developing the overall growth strategy, the tactical plan, and the design of the actual sales process itself.
- Working closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Performance and Analytics to execute the sales process.
- Working with the product teams to define the market offers that address key customer needs.
- The successful candidate will do a masterful job in driving the proactive efforts that create potential opportunities that are "roughly right" and then will work closely with the VP of Performance and Analytics to truly understand the client's needs and maximize the chances of a positive conversion.
- Undertake a process of continuous improvement to identify "what is working?" and "what supports are required to be successful?"
- Working with marketing to define campaigns that generate leads for the business.
- Over time the successful candidate will grow their role and take full leadership for the selling of analytical solutions that are well defined, while continuing to work closely with the Performance and Analytics team on the opportunities that are not as well defined, or new needs that are expressed by the market.
The role will involve standard responsibilities for a Sales Director including, but not limited to:
- Understanding our product/market fit.
- Determining which clients are the best prospects for our solutions.
- Developing focused contact lists for targeted client organizations.
- Developing and nuturing authentic "trusted advisor" relationships with decision-making buyers for target organizations.
- Relationship development, including doing the homework to understand what makes the decision-making buyer tick
- Researching customer needs in order to inform the solutions that are offered.
- Tactical sales and marketing efforts such as:
- Developing and improving existing marketing materials such as brochures, presentation and fact sheets. Participating in the design of solution-specific web pages.
- Working with marketing to develop campaigns to create sales leads.
- Contacting and following up as per the designed marketing and sales process, which will likely involve direct mail, email, and phone calls including cold calling as required.
- Qualifying leads as per the developed sales process.
- Setting up meetings and information sessions with qualified leads.
- Preparing proposals (i.e. customizing a standard proposal template) as required.
- Setting strategy and providing input and oversight for RFI/RFP responses.
- Arranging and leading presentations and related events.
- Contract negotiations and closing deals.
- Manage and provide sales oversight of assigned sales territory.
- Utilize CRM systems to maintain up-to-date sales opportunities.
- Identify and build a sales funnel of qualified opportunities and regularly present the sales funnel to senior mgmt.
- Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives.
- 15+ years successful healthcare information systems sales experience to government, hospitals and health systems.
- Experience selling performance analytics or business intelligence solutions.
- Experience selling consulting solutions.
- 10+ years business strategy experience.
- Comfortable selling at high levels in the healthcare target market (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, CNO, CMO levels).
- Superior relationship management skills.
- Clinical background.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solution selling skills are required.
- Ability to excel in team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of strategies for performance and analytics solutions in healthcare market place.
- Excellent contract negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and of healthcare industry and trends.
- Knowledgeable in strategic selling techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Language : English, French would be an asset (but not required).
- Group insurance from your first day.
- Possibility of working from our offices in Montréal, Québec City, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Laval or telecommuting (visit to the main Montréal office once a month).
- Continuous training.
- Possibility for career development and advancement.
- Projects integrating the agile mentality.
- An organizational culture where integrity, accountability, collaboration and innovation are promoted and are our essence.
- An expertise of over 450 employees in Montréal, Québec City, Montérégie, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
If this position sounds like it would be a good fit for you, we want to work with you! Apply now!
The use of masculine pronouns is intended solely to lighten the text and identifies individuals of both sexes without discrimination.
OptionsApply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Socialize this job:
Go BackApplication FAQs