Job Title Investment Sales Representative
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time)
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Investment Sales Representative (Part Time).
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time) – Job Description
- Perform outgoing sales calls (cold and warm calls) aimed at identifying and qualifying potential clients.
- A large component of the first few months is cold and warm calling where 90% of your time will be on the phone, so you can learn to speak to prospects and excel at the phone conversations with them.
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients.
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products.
- Servicing inbounds and making outbound calls on a daily basis
- Track and record activity on calls and help to close deals to meet these targets
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time)– Mandatory Skills
- Must be able to adhere to Part time hours 25-30 hours/week, over week/weekends
- Strong Cold-calling and sales experience is required.
- Fluent in English - strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and affinity for sales.
- Ability to follow guidelines and instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time) – Nice to Have Skills
- Good with MS Excel, comfortable with learning new applications
- Business and finance related studies
- Finance background is an asset
- Client service mindset – client-facing experience is a plus but not required
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time) - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Investment Sales Representative (Part Time) - Assignment Location