Job Title Medical Receptionist
Category Receptionists and Information Clerks
Salary 16 CAD (per hour)
Classification: Medical Receptionist
Compensation: $15.84 to $18.34 hourly
Medical Receptionists might be interested in this job in Waterloo, Ontario! This is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be providing customer service over the phone and in-person. This Medical Receptionist position requires a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, etc. Apply today and grow your professional career with this exciting new opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Attending to patient's paperwork when necessary
- Providing support in the management of patient medical records
- Efficiently corresponding to telephone calls and directing inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Signing in patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Sustaining the organization of various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damageJob Requirements- Strong familiarity with Scheduling Appointments
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
- Office Administration experience
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and insurance products and plans
- Customer service experience
- Telephone Triage experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.