Job Title Receptionist/Data Entry
Category Office Clerks, General
OfficeTeam currently has multiple ongoing opportunities for a Receptionist/Data Entry. The successful candidate possesses strong interpersonal and customer service skills and has a flexible and accommodating work schedule. he Receptionist/Data Entry will provide general administration and clerical assistance. Please note this role is shift work and will be on-site with policies and protocols in place to ensure the safety of every candidate being considered for the opportunity.
Primary responsibilities for this exciting opportunity as an Receptionist/Data Entry will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Greet and welcome guests in a courteous and professional manner
• Manage internal database and enter information as required
• Answer, screen, and forward phone calls, take messages, and respond to inquiries as requested
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Confirm and schedule meetings and appointments
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, data entry, and photocopyingJob Requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service and team orientation
• Proficiency using computer systems and applications, such as MS Office
• Must have a flexible and accommodating work schedule
• Strong attention to detail
If you are available to take on this Receptionist/Data Entry role, contact OfficeTeam in our Markham office today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.