Job Title Receptionist
Category Office Clerks, General
Salary 16 CAD (per hour)
Compensation: $15.84 to $18.34 hourly
We currently have a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This dynamic and creative company offers a stimulating work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Hensall, Ontario region. Are you a dedicated professional who can take on more than one assignment at a time? Then this Receptionist position is right up your alley.
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Submit orders for office suppliesJob Requirements
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency in Daily Bank Deposits
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience desired
- Knowledge of customer service
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Multi Tasking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
This career opportunity is available only through OfficeTeam. If you are passionate about succeeding as a Receptionist, contact us today! This opportunity is a great way to advance your career and skill set.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.