Job Title Receptionist
Category Office Clerks, General
This Receptionist position may be a great opportunity for you! Apply now with OfficeTeam. An influential company is in need of an articulate and highly-skilled individual to join their team. This position would be best suited for someone that is a natural self-starter, who can handle multiple projects at once with an optimistic attitude. A company in the Vancouver, British Columbia area is seeking a Receptionist for a short-term temporary position.
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing supportJob Requirements- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Assistance
- Receptionist Duties experience preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. Give us a call today! This is an admirable career move for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed in their field!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.