Job Title Receptionist
Category Office Clerks, General
Salary 16 CAD (per hour)
Compensation: $15.20 to $17.60 hourly
Would you describe yourself as a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? A highly skilled and well-spoken Receptionist is wanted by a growing Manufacturing company. Regularly ranked as a great company to work for, the job is an amazing opportunity to develop new skills while advancing your career trajectory.
- Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgencyJob Requirements
As the Receptionist, you bring with you:
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
This career opportunity is available entirely through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.