Job Title Park Model Corporate
Category Office Clerks, General
Employer: Great Blue Resorts
Position: Park Model Corporate Sales Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario and Bracebridge, Ontario
612A Welland Avenue, St. Catharines, ON L2M 5V6
1047 Bonnie Lake Camp Road, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1W9
Hours of Work: 44 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Eligible for dental, vision, extended medical, accidental death and disability and critical illness insurance.
Salary: Annual base salary of $94,000, eligible for commission of 10% of annual salary
The Park Model Corporate Sales Manager role with Great Blue Resorts is key to accomplishing the above. The first point of contact with new owners is normally through our Sales Advisors in the earlier stages when the potential cottage owner is still a prospect. From start to finish, the Park Model Corporate Sales Manager should be the key point of contact which, when professionally handled, will ensure the customer becomes a satisfied owner for many years to follow and the Sales Advisor’s best source of referrals. The Park Model Corporate Sales Manager is a seasoned sales expert responsible for the overall support of the local Sales Advisor team under their leadership.
The Park Model Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for the Sales Strategy Management of park model sales for the resort
Sales Team Leadership
• Organize, shadow and support local sales advisors in 1 resort
• Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales department
• Day-to-Day Sales Activity Monitoring - Effectively oversee day-to-day sales operations and ensure that performance is on track to achieve profit and growth objectives.
• Leadership - Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the local sales advisor, while maintaining focus on the company’s overall strategic goals
• Accountability - Support local sales advisors accountable for profitable Resort Cottage sales growth by achieving targeted weekly, monthly and annual goals
• Sales Support - Coordinate sales support programs that enable local sales advisors to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
• Enforce Sales Processes including the 3 P’s, Social media and Earn the Right
• Support Script skills practices
• Sales Tours – participate in sales tours daily
Administration – Deals
• Support organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
• Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
• Ensure the deal documents are complete and accurate
• All sales follow the 10-working day PIF process unless signed off by Sales Director
Relationship Management/Customer Service
• Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
• Promote propriety of the company with team members, current and potential customers, vendors and the community suppliers.
• Will work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
• Monitor effective Resort Cottage marketing strategies
• Self-Generation marketing management - Monitor consistent self-generated energy sales and weekly sales funnel activities of sales advisors
• Organize resort sales operations and activities
• Pricing Policies - The Park Model Corporate Sales Manager role is to maintain the pricing policies of the resort cottage sale while ensuring customer satisfaction through high standards of service and consistency of the local sales advisor team.
• 3-5 years of experience in holiday home and/or park model sales is required
• Proven track record driving sales, achieving quotas and building a successful sales team
• Dedication to consistent weekly meetings, training and performance reviews to monitor and maintain acceptable weekly sales funnels
• Wilson Learning, Smilies Earn the Right Training is considered an asset
• Effective time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Positive leader
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
• Willingness to relocate as required