Job Title Bilingual Receptionist
Category Office Clerks, General
Salary 75,000 CAD (per hour)
Compensation: $16.00 to $16.00 hourly
Advance your career as a Bilingual Receptionist in this excellent job opportunity through OfficeTeam. This dynamic and creative company is seeking someone who is articulate and highly-skilled. This role is best suited for an individual that can handle various responsibilities at once. A company in the Ottawa, Ontario area has an opening for a Receptionist on a short-term temporary basis.
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry, and Internet research tasks
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing supportJob Requirements
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Upbeat, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Microsoft Office 365 experience required
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience desired
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years of related experience
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. Give us a call today! This is an admirable career move for a growth-oriented Receptionist who is deeply passionate to succeed in their field!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.