Job Title Medical Receptionist
Category Medical Secretaries
Classification: Medical Receptionist
We encourage you to apply to this Medical Receptionist if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. If you are a charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionist, you might be interested in this job at one of OfficeTeam's clients. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Cambridge, Ontario area. As the Medical Receptionist, you will be providing customer service over the phone and in-person, acting as the director of first impressions. Apply today!
- Responding to telephone calls in a detail-oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Tending to client forms
- Receiving patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Accommodating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Providing aid in the management of patient medical records
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind mannerJob Requirements- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Scheduling experience desired
- Expertise in Patient Scheduling
- Adeptness in Log Files
- Direct Phone Calls experience
- Deep understanding of document control
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Assistant
- General understanding of medical terminology
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system preferred
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- 3+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Incoming phone call management skills required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.