Job Title Healthcare
Category Medical and Health Services Managers
The Respiratory Therapist is accountable for the provision of respiratory therapy services for inpatient and community clients of the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapist (C.S.R.T)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapist (S.C.R.T)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
- External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Expected Start Date: January 10, 2022
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
SHA (Prairie North)
Fax: (306) 446-6810