Job Title Healthcare
Category Medical and Health Services Managers
Reporting to the manager, the therapist will provide service to patients and physicians by implementing the physician's orders for respiratory patient care. This involves physician and associated staff consultation plus patient education on the purpose and technique for therapy. In addition, the therapist is responsible for the care and maintenance of respiratory equipment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapist (C.S.R.T)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapist (S.C.R.T)
Neonatal and pediatric patient care experience would be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office word processing and spreadsheets, email and internet
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Geographic Location: Multi-Facility - Home Facility - Royal University Hospital
Expected Start Date: October 5, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To