Job Title Healthcare
Category Medical and Health Services Managers
Respiratory therapists evaluate, treat and manage patients of all ages with respiratory illnesses and other cardiopulmonary disorders in a wide variety of clinical settings. Respiratory therapists must demonstrate behaviour and ethics that are consistent with the standards and ethics of all health care professionals. In addition to performing respiratory therapy procedures, Respiratory Therapists are involved in clinical decision making (such as patient evaluation, treatment selection and assessment of treatment efficacy) and patient education. Respiratory Therapists report directly to the Director of Respiratory Services.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support for Care Givers (BLS-HCP)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Valid drivers license or the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially
- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapist (C.S.R.T)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapist (S.C.R.T)
Acute Care experience preferred.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Successful candidates will be required to provide:
� Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
� Certificate/Diploma/Degree as required for position
� Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
Expected Start Date: January 18, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING "APPLY".
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.