Job Title IT & Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Salary 90,000 CAD
You'd like to join Canada's national public broadcast team, but no jobs are currently posted? Please submit your resume to be included in our candidate database: Click here. Internal CBC/Radio-Canada candidates must apply using the link available on the iO job board: Click here.
Job Description - Senior Analyst, Identity Access Management Operation (MTIS) (MON06182)
Senior Analyst, Identity Access Management Operation (MTIS) - MON06182
Job FamilyTechnical and Production
Language Skill Level (Reading) B
Language Skill Level (Writing) B
Language Skill Level (Speaking) B
Status of Employment Contract
Work at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Please note that this is a 12-month contract position.
As a Senior Analyst, Identity Access Management Operation, your role will be to administer and support the Enterprise Directory services on eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory, web servers and application servers.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Cross-platform operating systems: Red Hat, Suse and Windows
- Maintain working knowledge of directory systems (Micro Focus NetIQ eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP), Privileged Account Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Federated Identities, Certificate Authorities, ADFS and DNS
- Ensure and enforce compliance with Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies and procedures
- Oversee account lifecycle & privilege management processes
- Stay current with IAM technologies and work as a partner to promote their use
- Coordinate with infrastructure and application teams, as required, in delivery of IAM operation and services
- Serve as subject matter expert for all operational activities related to Identity & Access Management
- Create and maintain Identity & Access Management documentation
- Br accountable for operational excellence of assigned applications/Tools & processes, with duties including operational, product reviews, feasibility, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all operational work
- Manage activities of Operational team resources to support and deliver solutions relating to the operation processes
- Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the program, operation, process area into the overall strategic objectives and activities of the organization
- Coordinate operation support activities, including the development of internal and external communications, establishing roadmaps and benchmarks, and developing training plans
- Support, advise, assist, guide and resolve problems for business partners and key stakeholders
- Prepare and present operation plans, status reports
- Responsibilities include rotational, 24/7 on call support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT Certification (MCSE, RHCE, CompTIA, etc) is preferred, but we know not everyone gains their professional skills this way
- Minimum Six (6) or more years’ experience working with managing Identity & Access Management, NetIQ eDirectory and Active Directory technologies
- 1-3 years' experience with AD cloud technologies (e.g. Azure AD, AWS IAM), and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Identity & Access Management technologies Micro Focus IDM and NetIQ eDirectory in a large scale environment
- Working knowledge of Certificate of Authority
- Experience with developing NetIQ Identity Manager driver policies and workflows
- Strong experience collaborating with others to solve problems as well as experience actively incorporating input from various sources
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work successfully with customers and co-workers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks independently
- Strong experience at effectively managing multiple work streams
- Experience proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD), PKI, ADFS and DNS
- Experience with API
- Proven ability to coordinate and influence large groups
- Strong team player with planning & project management skills
- Experience evaluating and reviewing SQL queries to extract data and create/perform PowerShell scripting
- In-depth knowledge and an ability to act as a subject matter expert on key Identity and Access Management tools and technology including Authentication and Authorization systems, Identity Lifecycle Management, and Identity Governance
- Experience in designing and supporting mission critical (24x7) environments
- Experience with design principles of high availability solutions leveraging technologies such as local and geographic clustering, load balancing, etc.
- Experience with Quest ActiveRoles products
- Ability to apply critical thinking and strategic concepts to solve business problems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential
- MS-SQL, DB2, and Oracle Database experience is a plus
- Networking (e.g. DNS, load balancing) knowledge
- Experience with managing cloud identities (e.g. Workday, Windows Azure, Google, ADP) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze situations and risks, determine paths of action, and execute flawlessly
- Detailed-oriented, must ask relevant questions to drill into the details
- Organization skills to coordinate activities in all phases of the upgrade of applications
- Exhibit strong technical decision making
If this sounds interesting, please click on ''Apply online''. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected will be contacted.
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to being a leader in reflecting our country’s diversity. That’s because we can only create and tell the stories that connect Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing makeup of our country. That’s why we, as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For more information, visit the Diversity and Inclusion section of our website. If you have accommodation needs at this stage of the recruitment process, please inform us as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are invited to consult and familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct, which can be found on our corporate website . All employees must adhere to the Code as a condition of employment. We also invite you to take a look at our policy on conflicts of interest . In the event that you become an employee, it will be important to inform us, as quickly as possible, of any situation that, because of your hiring, constitutes or could appear to constitute a conflict of interest.
Wherever in the wording of the job description either gender is used, it shall be understood to include all genders.
Job Posting Date
Unposting DateJan 14, 2021, 4:59:00 AM
Proficiency levels of second language:
- = No Level Required
A = Beginner Level
B = Intermediate Level
C = Advanced Level