Sales & Marketing Analyst
Location: Toronto Financial District (or remote / work from home)
Title: Sales & Marketing Analyst
Reporting to: Managing Partner
Compensation: $65,000 base salary plus competitive incentives and benefits plan
The professional staffing and recruitment industry is a multi-billion dollar industry in Canada. For more than 35 years Lannick has accelerated the careers of finance, accounting and technology professionals across the GTA, helping them land rewarding roles with Canada’s most successful companies. We’ve built an extensive network of trusted partners who rely on us to solve their recruitment challenges, whether they’re looking for a junior, intermediate or senior level professional that can transform their business.
Along the way we’ve developed our gold-standard methodology for market and job research and hand-picked a team of the best recruiters, client services associates, and shared services staff in the industry. If you’re committed to success and looking to join a winning team, Lannick is the place for you! Learn more about Lannick and our internal culture by clicking on the link below!
Working as the Sales & Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Provide business unit leaders at Lannick with detailed insights into key client company accounts and prospects such as competitive intelligence, sales activity and divisional cross-sell information
- Act as a business partner to account managers to provide support and guidance as to appropriate coverage in each client company account
- Accountable for further developing reporting to support and measure ongoing sales activity
- Provide and measure insights for developing new business development channels and identify new potential clients for Lannick
- Prepare for and manage monthly meetings with sales managers, including:
- ensure adequate coverage in all client company accounts
- work with our research team to address gaps between external and internal data sources
- Create rich visual reporting to yield focused activity
- Leverage your natural attributes and abilities (perception, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability, resilience, responsiveness, insightfulness and communication skills) to support Lannick in achieving its performance objectives and budget targets
- Post Secondary Diploma / Degree in Business or related field
- 3-5 years in sales and marketing analysis experience at an established company or organization with a highly positive reputation
- Experience using reporting tools to extract and display data for sales teams and management
- Advanced experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software and/or applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Analytical skills and ability to tell the story behind the numbers
- Have a natural desire to assist others and interact with individuals over video calls
- Effective when working in an extremely fast-paced, sales-driven work environment
- Interested in learning new skills and growing your career
- Act as a problem-solver with an overwhelming urge to come up with a solution with every challenge
- Highly dependable and rarely have unplanned/non-scheduled absences
- Willingness to work hard and stay late when necessary to get the job done
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the following in the subject line: “Sales & Marketing Analyst”. Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity and an extensive background check (supervisory references, credit, criminal, education, etc.) will be conducted.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,500 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring.
Lannick, a Vaco company, is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. Lannick is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Lannick will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.