Job Title Global Sales Enablement Coach
Category Human Resources Specialists
Do you thrive on evaluating, analyzing and problem solving to enable sales teams to accomplish their best results? Do others rely on you for insights and coaching on how they can improve their
performance? Do you prefer rapid change and constant innovation to managing the status quo? Would you enjoy the opportunity to work with an ever-expanding portfolio of business vs. the
same thing every day, week and year?
Introhive is currently seeking an individual with a passion for the creation, delivery and continuous improvement of Sales training and enablement tools and process. This position can be worked out of Halifax, Toronto or Vancouver.
If you have demonstrated ability to help new hires hit quota quickly and have existing reps continuously improve and overachieve the revenue goals then this role may be a great fit for you. In this position you will be responsible for driving company revenues through coaching and training globally across our sales organization.
As a pivotal part of Introhiveâs Global Sales Enablement Team, this position reports to the VP of
Sales Innovation Technology.
You will be expected to:
- Train members of our Global Sales Organization, including Sales Development, Direct Sales, Partnerships and Solutions Consulting, to quickly and effectively handle sales discovery calls/demos and sales cycles by putting clear and high quality enablement plans in place. You are a simplifier, able to streamline complex sales concepts that equip reps to perform their sales calls and duties.
- Offer group and 1:1 deal coaching for all sales teams where needed globally.
- Build a scalable enablement system to support the company's aggressive hiring, training and sales schedule, with repeatable enablement plans that follow standards put in place by the Sales Leadership team.
- You will lead the Sales Team through change as well as manage expectations, delivery and schedules with Sales Leadership.
- Partner closely and secure buy-in and commitment within the cross-functional content suppliers (Product Marketing, Product team, and other SMEs) to create/refresh content and deliver against sales priorities.
- Impact the business beyond new hire training. You will provide deep analysis of areas for improvement among existing sales reps and provide an advanced ongoing training curriculum to support individual sales rep performance.
- You lend insight into expected outcomes, tracking metrics of improvement in a constantly changing business landscape and develop clear action plans without creating complexity.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Leadership to build the New Hire and ongoing Sales Rep training and enablement programs that include:
- Quantified scores and outcomes to drive performance improvement
- Great sales call discovery/ qualification processes
- Delivering a high quality product story pitch and value propositions
- Working the decision process with the prospect
- Scale an extensive new hire training program and creation of sales play books based on role and verticals of business.
- Deliver world-class sales training and coaching.
- Grade rep performance against the businessâ quality brand provides coaching to improve high-performance.
- Continuously update training based on analysis of rep performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the training department
- Influence sales curriculum development across the organization
- Stay on top of trends in the market and in sales landscape
- Sales-ready new hires. Metrics for success:
- Time for rep to close first deal
- Time for rep to hit quota for the first time
- Average monthly attainment by rep (Metrics TBD)
- 7+ years coaching sales teams in many verticals + senior executive coaching
- Experience in Enterprise selling environments
- Proven experience organizing large scale learning/training activities in a large organization (+500 employees)
- ICF or BCC coaching designation preferred
- 10+ years of practical sales experience, with a high level of success
- 7+ years in sales enablement or operations role, interacting directly with sales teams
- Experience supporting a team of 20+ sales reps in an organization
- Experience in sales account management and territory growth
- Experience in coaching/ training business software sale reps/ SAAS industry preferred
- Superior verbal, presenting and communication skills
- Creative and innovative â easily adapt to new technologies
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in corporate training and program development specific to sales enablement
- 10+ years facilitating in-person and virtual training. Versed in adult learning best practices, and informal learning.
- 7+ years in learning and development in a corporate environment
- Experience in LMS management
- You love supporting, coaching and providing tools to enable sales teams and help individuals become the best they can be
- You are process oriented, able to build and scale a repeatable, yet continuously improving raining and enablement program
- You are analytical. You love to dive into data and metrics, find patterns and use your findings to adjust process, training and coaching.
- You are a confident, credible coach. You add value to individual sales reps and they welcome your suggestions and input.
- You are action oriented. You have good ideas, but your strength is taking those ideas and putting them into actionable plans, programs and coaching for sales reps.
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50â¢ Award. Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada.
Introhiveâs platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM
- and automate data enrichment
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
Our Canadian workspaces boast beautiful and conveniently located offices. We also offer an RRSP matching plan, health, and dental benefits as well as educational opportunities. Most offices are also pet friendly!