Job Title Healthcare
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
- Responsible for co-coordinating food production, meal preparation and ensuring all staff maintains the standards for quality and service at all times
- Provides work direction, supervision and on-going training to all assigned staff in a manner which establishes and maintains high staff morale
- Assists in scheduling, payroll and performance management as assigned
- Promotes and maintains excellent customer relations and effective on-going communication with all levels of staff
- Places orders, maintains accurate and timely inventories and provides daily reports related to cost control
- Assist with planning and executing special assignments and any required follow-up
- Supports the Safety Program and reports all injuries and hazardous conditions immediately
- Other tasks, duties and assignments as directed by the Manager
- Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management or Degree in Dietetics
- Eligibility for membership in CSNM or active membership
- English proficiency, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in food safety and physical safety
- Professional and personal integrity
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft suite)
- Experience with healthcare food service applications, including CBORD or Computrition an asset
- Experience with unions an asset.
- Willing to submit current vaccinations
- Current Food Safe Level 1 and Level 2 Certification (within last 5 years)
- Willing to submit to criminal record check with Ministry of Justice
- Occupational First Aid
If you're looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others, click "I'm interested" for a quick 5-minute online application.
I understand that as a condition of my employment, I must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying, I hereby certify that I have received two doses of government approved vaccines and that at least 14 days have past since the date of my last vaccination. I further understand that I will need to provide proof before starting work.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs