Job Title Amusement Cashier Roundhouse
Category Entertainment Attendants and Related Workers, All Other
Do you have a passion for new and exciting nationwide business ventures? Would you love to be part of a team thats set to expand from coast to coast in Canada? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment in Canada? Now that I have your attention and have peaked your interest lets tell you a bit about this revolutionary new concept called The Rec Room.
The concept features a wide range of entertainment options: a large attractions area featuring state of the art simulation games, redemption gaming for prizes, and a variety of recreational games including luxury bowling, billiards, shuffleboard and ping pong. There is an auditorium-style venue offering live entertainment musical acts, bands and comedians and also features a theatre-sized, high definition screen for catching the game or watching a wide range of other entertainment programming.
The Rec Room offers an upscale casual dining environment, featuring an open kitchen and a contemporary menu offering everyones favourites, as well as an eatertainment-style concept in the games area. A large centre bar area with adjacent stage includes impressive digital displays and serves as the gathering spot for watching the big game or other major events. The Rec Room integrates a cutting-edge interactive technology platform that enhances all aspects of the entertainment experience
Cineplex Entertainment, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for the position of Amusement Cashier The Rec Room Roundhouse, reporting to the Amusement Manager. This position will be based at our TORONTO ROUNDHOUSE, 255 Bremner Boulevard Toronto, ON, M5V 3L9.
The Cashier will be responsible for promoting an outstanding entertainment experience to our guests in accordance with The Rec Rooms standards of operation. The Cashier will ensure all transactions are entered correctly adhering to Rec Room policies and procedures. The Cashier will also be well versed in the Rec Room offerings to educate guests on maximizing their visit.
- Ensure counter is well maintained, cleaned and well stocked.
- Delivers exceptional service and entertainment experience to guests.
- Upsell retail items as well as prizing and help the guest understand how the product functions.
- Cash handling and processing transactions in accordance with The Rec Rooms standards and The Rec Rooms cash handling procedures.
- POS procedures
- Set up and tear down for functions, events and activities
- Ensures that guests are aware of pricing for special events, promotions and daily events
- Ensure guests adhere to the site and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Effectively handle and relay all guest inquiries, questions, and concerns to the Supervisors.
Ability to complete tasks with attention to detail.
- Some experience with customer service preferred.
- Quick addition skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Ability to manage a counter and its contents.
- Working varied shifts
- Working alone for full shifts.
- Bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working with guests of all ages.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainments standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please