Job Title Engineering
Category Engineers, All Other
Salary 70,000 CAD
LOCATION: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction is looking for hard-working and dedicated employees to join our team. As well as offering competitive wages, Pioneer Construction will allow you to explore a rewarding career in the construction industry today.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must have strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for Quality Control on MTO, Regional and Municipal Projects
- Civil Engineering Technician / Technology diploma is considered an asset
- Experience with sampling, reporting, or working in the construction field considered an asset
- Technical knowledge of asphalt and aggregate is considered an asset
- Must possess a valid G license and a clean drivers abstract
- CCIL Type C and Type H certifications are an asset but are not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Must be willing to work evenings, nights and weekends on occasion as required
At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.