Job Title Dedicated Customer Service Coordinator - Toyota
Category Customer Service Representatives
Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. Challenger Motor Freight Inc. is a Platinum Club Member in Canadaâs 50 Best Managed Companies. Our success is directly attributed to our dedicated and talented team of professionals who work hard together with a common purpose â to keep us on the leading edge in safety, technology, and analysis.
Itâs not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 40 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are laser focused on meeting commitments to our People, Customer, and Profit. If youâre looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us.
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
- A continuous learning environment that develops your individual career goals
- A continuous improvement environment where all ideas are explored
- Engaged coaches and mentors who will provide guidance but also allow autonomy
- Team atmosphere
- Competitive and comprehensive total rewards package including company paid group benefits and company sponsored retirement savings plan
- Support of professional memberships and certifications
- Hours of work Monday to Friday from approximately 7:00am to 3:30pm
The Dedicated Customer Service Coordinator (Toyota) is the first point of contact for our Toyota customers. This role is responsible for daily interaction and communication with internal partners as well as other LPS and suppliers to ensure the best possible customer service is provided from the start to end of transit for each customersâ loads while supporting drivers adhering to TMC process.
Please note: This position is at our Woodstock location.
- Contacts external customers, shippers and consignees, and internal partners such as Driver Coordinators, Planners, Suppliers, LPS including Lead LP and TMMC contacts via e-mail, telephone and e-mail.
- Manages weekly Purge Lists and daily FTO/OC email notifications from the customer.
- Schedules pickup and delivery appointments as required for purge and over capacity orders and XDNUs
- Notifies external and internal customers of all abnormal conditions as defined by TMMC and update SIs in Cain for all actions taken.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers appropriately.
- Data entry of orders with pickup/delivery times; manually enters into the system as required for orders outside of the regular upload.
- Supplies accurate information and updates through online portals for various customers; completes daily reporting thru AET, ARC tool and other customer websites.
- Prints and issues check sheets thru OWK (one way Kanban) as required and manages driver BOLs for Main routes.
- Troubleshoots problems including breakdowns, rescheduling and cancellation of loads, route bumping providing instruction to Operations based on customer requirements.
- Initiates all TMMC incident reports with known details for all required reports including LP incident reports, trailer damage reports and environmental spills.
- Prepares changeover documentation updates and maintains up to date supplier contact lists and Hours of Operations.
- Maintains accurate records, handles miss-shipments, and route recovery details for reference and corrective actions.
- Issues TDRs for trailer damage cost recovery
- Performs other duties as required.
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role:
- Secondary school diploma
- 1-2 years of prior work experience in a Customer Service or Driver Coordinator role
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of truckload dispatch an asset
- ACE and Customs/border crossing experience an asset
- AS400/ICC experience an asset
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills required
- Geographical knowledge required
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and customer focused
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creative and effective problem solving ability
- Attention to detail (accurate data entry)
How To Apply:
If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an integral part of results oriented team who constantly challenge themselves to Go The Distance for our customers and for each other, the role of Dedicated Customer Service Coordinator may be right for you.
No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Challenger Motor Freight Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples. By submitting your resume, you consent Challenger Motor Freight Inc. to share this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities that you may be suitable for.