Job Title Customer Service Representative
Category Customer Service Representatives
Ark Marketing Performance is looking for team players, dynamic speakers, and knowledgeable networkers.
About the Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be investigating customer inquiries and identifying additional opportunities to provide advice and solutions to our client’s customers. You will provide advice and solutions to customers, apply expert knowledge of our client’s products and services, and proactively identify opportunities to maximize the customer experience.
About you: You must love talking to people, with the skill of comprehending their unique needs. You should love trying new things, and then diving in again —all at a lightning fast pace. You can’t wait to seize the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company. Whether you are a recent graduate or looking to make a change into a new, thriving field; we would love to hear from you!
Why Ark Marketing Performance: You will have an unlimited growth and earning potential. Autonomy – we will train you in customer service and customer care, provide all training materials, and get you on your way. We are BIG believers in promoting from within; once you’ve mastered their system, the sky is the limit. You will receive continuous customer service training, both in and out of the office! You will work in a fast-paced environment while gaining customer service experience and interpersonal skills!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Create a legendary customer service experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the overall customer service experience.
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate product and service solutions.
- Converse with as many customers as possible and provide excellent customer service including answering customer inquiries, determining customer needs, and offering solutions.
- Educate customers about the product and convert them to buyers.
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
- Past experience as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Associate, Retail Customer Service Representative, Retail Customer Service Associate, or similar experience in a customer service focused role where you provided front-line customer service solutions.
- Customer service oriented attitude and confidence engaging customers.
- Friendly, energetic, and comfortable interacting with all customers.
- Well-spoken and professional.
- Desire to build exceptional customer experiences and passionate about helping customers meet their needs and solve their concerns.