Job Title Customer Experience Salesfloor
Category Customer Service Representatives
Position Summary...The Customer Experience Salesfloor Department Manager will provide customer service by coordinating the activities of associates to maintain a zoned and stocked salesfloor and offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs. This will be accomplished by assisting at the Front End as required and maintaining and recovering merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Department Manager will function as a lead of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
What you'll do...
1. Assigning associates to areas of the salesfloor in partnership with the respective salaried Manager.
2. Covering an assigned area on the salesfloor as needed.
3. Zoning assigned area.
4. Moving feature merchandise to its modular home.
5. Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store.
6. Ensuring associate breaks are taken in accordance with coverage.
7. Training, coaching and offering feedback to associates.
8. Maintaining a safe work area, free of excess debris and fixtures.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…35400 HURON RD RR2, GODERICH, ON N7A 3X8, Canada