Job Title Bilingual Customer Service
Category Customer Service Representatives
Bring your ambition, talents and data analytics experience to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and be excited about your job and future. A Fortune 200 leader, we’re the driven professionals and technology experts’ Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT challenges.
The Bilingual Customer Service Specialist works on our Customer Relations team receiving inbound and making outbound phone calls associated with servicing technology products and solutions to our customers. The Inbound Representative’s primary duty and responsibility is to release web orders and qualify our customers, while providing an unmatched customer experience to CDW’s new and existing customers.
What you’ll do:
- Provide sales and service to new and existing customers through inbound phone calls and processing inbound web orders
- Proactively manage personal quote pipeline to ensure CDW gains every possible sales opportunity
- Proactively call out to customers when needed for service-related matters
- Act as the first point of contact for assistance with product info, order placement, and general inquiries regarding company programs and offers
- Demonstrate ability to qualify an account and transfer to the appropriate Sales Team
- Works with CDW Partners to execute sales incentives
What you need to succeed
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year(s) of high-volume sales or call center experience
- Fluency written and verbal communications in French
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate to effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management and executives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines and responsibilities
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and passion for customer experience, operational excellence and continuous development
- Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.