Job Title Business Administrator- Sales & Marketing
Category Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the worldâs premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- Engage and assist with new/existing customer acceptance process and day to day administration.
- Submit and follow up with all NDAâs, RFQâs and corresponding quote data to global subcontractors.
- Prepare and maintain job Pricing Analysis Sheets and Engineering Change Activity Sheets.
- Open/close all job numbers and DCNâs in internal Visual System.
- Intake and follow up of base contract purchase orders, engineering change purchase orders.
- Maintain monthly âInvoice Forecast Sheetâ, prepare customer invoicing documents as required.
- Maintain current and historical quotations, contracts and sourcing value database.
- Perform additional financial analysis/reports as required.
- Miscellaneous general administrative or other reasonable duties as required.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures and work instructions.
SPECIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
02--Business Development, Sales, Marketing F--Permanent/Regular