Job Title Health and Wellness Manager (RPN)
Category Communications Equipment Operators, All Other
Salary 65,000 CAD (per year)
Parkland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health and Wellness Manager (RPN) who wants to take their career to the next level. Our newest lifestyle residence, Parkland on Eglinton West, located in Etobicoke is now open! Parkland on Eglinton West is an industry changer and offers a new era of independent luxury living with distinctive accommodations, extraordinary amenities and unparalleled service.
Who We Are…
With over 4,500 employees, Shannex is a family-owned Canadian company based in the Maritimes. With over 30 years of experience creating better ways to deliver seniors living and long-term care communities throughout Ontario, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Shannex offers a continuum of lifestyle options under our flagship brands Parkland™, Shannex™ and Faubourg du Mascaret.
What we offer…
- An opportunity to work with Great People, to be a part of this new, flagship, industry leading development
- A role where you can set the bar of independent luxury living using your exceptional skills and experience
- Regional support team & onsite management team who you will be working alongside to build a phenomenal front-line team
- The ability to make an impactful difference in the quality of life for residents and their families
- Comprehensive compensation package which recognizes your experience as an industry leader
- RRSP program (employer matching option)
- Extended Health and Wellness Benefits, available the first day of work
- Flexible hours of work
- Professional development opportunities
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Parkland Lifestyle Residences is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Parkland Lifestyle Residences. Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Parkland Lifestyle Residences strives to be a supportive and inclusive work environment and provides equal opportunity employment. Accommodations will be provided to applicants requesting them in order to ensure participation in the recruitment, assessment, selection and hiring process. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources Department.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply.