Job Title Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Category Administrative Services Managers
Salary 1,525 CAD
Are you positive, a team player and are comfortable working in a changing, fast paced and growing environment? If so... we want to meet you! As a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, you are a key part of our front office team and success.
1. Promptly answers, screens and directs incoming calls to appropriate staff in a professional and courteous manner and takes messages when required.
2. Checks and responds to the company voicemail system on a daily basis.
3. Greets all visitors and informs appropriate personnel.
4. Opens and distributes all incoming mail.
5. Files, photocopies and distributes correspondences, reports, faxes and forms as required by office managers.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned:
· Coordinate with sales to complete purchase orders via quick books
· Coordinate with suppliers and customers to schedule deliveries
· Work with warehouse department to coordinate assembly schedule
· Order inventory when required
Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum 1-year prior experience working in a receptionist role
· Ability to maintain confidentially, prioritize and meet required timelines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Beginner to mid-level computer skills required
Reference ID: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Customer Service : 1 year (Preferred)
Receptionist/Administrative : 1 year (Required)
Quick Books: 1 year (Required)
Secondary School (Preferred)
Winnipeg, MB (Required)
Sorting and sending mail
Answering and routing phone calls
Processing expense reports