Job Title Moncton Receptionist 1006
Category Administrative Services Managers
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2020-48122a External
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
DEPARTMENT: Primary Health Care (COVID assessment Centre)
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Part Time
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
CLASSIFICATION: Receptionist (1006)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating, Days, Evening FTE: 0.5; TEMP: February 15, 2021 to November 4, 2022; Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $20.0320 to $21.5624 per hour
The Receptionist is responsible for providing reception and clerical services.
- High school graduation plus an administrative support program /course of over six months and up to one year OR five (5) years of recent experience (within the last 8 years) as a 1006, shall be considered as equivalent.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Demonstrated proficiency verified by testing in:
- Data Entry 4000 KSPH
- Excel 50%
- Outlook 50%
- Word 50%
The Receptionist is responsible for:
- Performing reception duties
- Receiving and directing telephone calls and inquiries
- Entering, retrieving and reporting on data
- Performing general office duties
- Performing word processing
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon's Terms of Employment: http://skyline/EmploymentBenefits/Pages/Terms-of-your-Employment-.aspx
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Attention to Detail
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by February 10, 2021
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2020-48122a-External. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.